Help, God ..I trust You

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The provided text does not contain any content that requires redaction based on the guidelines. It appears to be a reference to an attachment, which is not included in the text itself. Therefore, no redaction is needed.
Replies
0
Views
113
Trust God When Nothing Makes Sense No one in the Bible had a perfect journey. They questioned. They cried. They waited. They wrestled with fear, disappointment, and doubt. But through it all, God never left them. Somewhere along the way, we started to believe that if we're doing it right...
Replies
7
Views
328
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom