Help For Driving..

  • Thread starter Thread starter KiylaC09
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiylaC09

Guest
Our Father who art in heaven you know how I feel about my ability to drive. I feel as though driving is getting the best of me. One day I'm doing good then the next I forget everything and get nervous. I really need to get my license, I need to be able to drive to school. I know this may not seem like it's important but it really is to me. I pray for judgment & knowledge to be able to drive. I pray that whenever I drive that I do not get into an accident or cause an accident. I really want to be able to get in the car & do everything right. Please help me Father. Pray for me fellow prayer warriors
 
Father I pray for ### to follow the rules of the road, to be safe when driving and mindful of those that are in her presence when driving. I pray that she will pass the test to receive her license and use them in a wise manner. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
you are letting your fear of driving get the best of you confess your fear and being nervous over to God he will do the rest do not let Satan get ahold of you for he would like nothing better than have you doubt your ability to succeed
 
Oh Lord Jesus, please cast your eyes of mercy on ### and her driving is good and is able to get the licence. Lord this is important to her give her understanding and good sense of judgement while driving. Put her at ease with the abilities to drive well with responsibility and care. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy! Amen
 
Ho! God give her ability and strength to drive to any where she feels like in Jesus name
 
Help this person to give up fear, replacing it with confidence by paying close attention to all areas in driving. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am taking driving classes from many days and I am not able to learn staring control and feel embarrassed and not able to remember what I have learnt especially staring control. Please pray for me that I may learn driving quickly and drive confidently and pass in 1st attempt as I am really...
Replies
7
Views
115
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
175
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I will be studying for my driving theory test on Sunday. Please pray for me. I would also like to feel refreshed when I get up on a morning. Also I am still allowing fear to control me. I ask these prayers in Jesus high name.
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom