HELP!! Father God, Help. Father, there are about ###0 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believemiracles

Disciple of Prayer
HELP!! Father God, Help. Father, there are about ### lives on the Carnival Cruise ship that is stranded in a sea of saltwater. With little food, shelter from the hot sun, and little water both to hydrate and to take medicines, these people are suffering. OH God, hurry to their rescue. Hurry O Lord, that none perish, especially before the unsaved are saved. Hurry, I pray. Father, please grant them all a miracle. You gave manna in the desert; Father, this is a time for your manna to them, in Your way, I earnestly pray. Keep them encouraged that none would faint. Most of all Father, for Your Glory, let the miracle be known as a miracle, straight from You, Your provision, Your love and mercy. Hallelujah Father, all glory is Yours now and forever. Thank you Jesus for everything you have done, are doing and will do. In your name I pray.

Father, the northeast of America has been hit with a blizzard. From that, there is little electrical power to keep people warm. There are people who take care of other people-defenseless were it not for you-and they cannot make it to work. People are dying from the cold, and from other circumstances due to the blizzard. Please Father, grant warmth to them, perhaps the miracle of exceeding warm temperature to melt the snow to make a way for people to keep warm, get food and water or just reach a safe place. Father, a little boy died sitting in a car running for the heat, and the muffler was filled with snow that the exhaust came back into the car. He didn't know. OH God, the pain in knowing this to be so. The pain for families who have already lost loved ones. Please Father, comfort them. Please O God, provide for them a miracle in Your way. Let no more perish, I pray O Lord. Please raise Your hand to stop the devastation that followed the snowstorm, and please, I pray, begin Your work in restoration.

I thank you Jesus, for your complete salvation in this situation. I thank you for the miracles unknown that you have done already in this situation. I thank you for what you are doing and will do to rescue the people in this situation. In your name I pray.

And to the future (in the natural), I ask concerning a meteor that is supposed to come near the earth's atmosphere and close enough to disrupt cell tower communications: I ask Father, if it be so, that it be for just a short time. We know that too much already relies on the cell towers and I am concerned for those who's lives and safety may be affected by this. I ask Father, that it be in Your will, that this meteor not come as close to Your earth as they predict (in the natural) that it will. We know Oh God, that what happens in the natural happens first in the Spiritual. We know that ALL things are under Jesus' rule. We know the wind and rain obey at his command and we ask you Jesus to command this meteor to not touch the earth's atmosphere. OH that men predict and that you overrule as you decide. Please, I pray about this situation and put it at your feet. Thank you now Jesus, for I thank you that I can come to you with my petitions and that you hear me. Thank you for answering my prayer, according to your will. You tell us to wait on the Lord. I wait Lord. Thank you. All glory now and forever to God the Father. Blessed be the name of Jesus and Blessed be God the Father. Thank you. bless you, in Jesus' name I pray with thanksgiving. Amen, Amen Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Yes God, Father of Light. Let this be a good sign to those whose hearts have been softened from the emergency. Amen! Let them cry out to you in their great distress. And turn their lives to you because of the urgency of the preciousness and sanctity of the gift of life. Amen. By the redemptive blood of Jesus. Amen.
 
Yes God, Father of Light. Let this be a good sign to those whose hearts have been softened from the emergency. Amen! Let them cry out to you in their great distress. And turn their lives to you because of the urgency of the preciousness and sanctity of the gift of life. Amen. By the redemptive blood of Jesus. Amen.
AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you. And OH YES! I was delighted to hear that through the trials that were faced by passengers on the cruise ship, a group gathered for Bible study and prayer. It was a small group of less than 20 people, but what a testimony they have now! And God is so FAITHFUL! Praise God and keep hope, that these members will take their testimony on-back to their homes, families, friends, neighbors. That they can share what God has done for them. Praise God, Thank You Jesus! God can take ANYTHING that the enemy has meant for bad and turn it into good. And even how it ministered to me and I hope everyone who has followed this prayer request. God is a loving, merciful God and truly, and everpresent help in time of need. I am blessed. May all of you who have known of this or are just learning of this, be blessed too. And too, spread this on.... In the midst of the overwhelming waters, when the way seems aimless and you feel tossed to and fro...remember Jesus..."Peace, be still". Praise to God Almighty, Praise to Jesus and Thank you Jesus. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May you bless and help all your creation that needs help Father all People , Animals . prayers to the world including myself and the reader . Help us Father to win battles and be powerful with your mighty sovereignty amen in Jesus Name amen
Replies
14
Views
156
Dear heavenly father I come to you with a troubled heart my ### has not been treating me very well and keeps breaking my heart she makes everything my fault I can't do or say anything right what she did to me when I went to the hospital and continued while in hospital and continued after I got...
Replies
10
Views
305
Heavenly Father - Save, protect & heal my family. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom