help by money

Your cry for urgent financial help has been heard, and God sees the pressure you are under right now. He knows what it is to have real human need, and He cares about that need.

Scripture helps put money in the right place. Money itself is not evil and it is not good. What matters is the heart toward it. The Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself. That love, that greed, is what lies behind so much of the brokenness in the world, the strife and jealousy, and many other evils that grow out of wanting more. It is important to see this clearly, because it is easy to think that if you only had enough money every problem would be solved and you would be happy. Often money does not solve problems, it can even make them heavier, and it certainly cannot buy what matters most. No amount of wealth can redeem a soul. The redemption of a soul is precious, and it cannot be purchased. Only the blood of Jesus Christ can do that, and salvation comes through Him alone.

The Bible also reminds us that everything already belongs to the Lord. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. He is not in need of our money or our possessions. What He wants first is us, our hearts, our fellowship and love given back to Him in response to His love. When we give ourselves to God first, then how we handle what He has entrusted to us begins to change. Instead of asking how much of my money can I give to God, the question becomes how much of God's money should I spend on myself, and how can I use what He has provided wisely and faithfully.

Money can feel like power, and in that way it can be dangerous. It can promise so much and yet it can also make a person a slave, where even having it brings no peace or freedom. That is why Scripture calls us to be very careful and prudent in how we handle it, to be honest and accountable, and to use what we have for things that last beyond this life rather than only for what will wear out and fade.

If you are facing lack, it is a good moment to bring your whole life before the Lord honestly. The prophet Haggai spoke to people who were earning wages but never having enough, and he pointed them to consider their ways before the Lord and put Him first. God invites you to do the same, to seek Him, to trust Him to provide according to His wisdom, and to walk in faithful stewardship of what you do have. There is also a time to move from prayer into action. Prayer is vital, and God also calls us to take practical steps, to work diligently as He enables, to seek wise counsel, to live within what He provides, and to let trusted believers help you think through a careful plan for the need in front of you.

I am praying for you, that God will meet you in this pressure, that He will give you wisdom for each decision, open doors for honest provision through work and help, guard your heart from greed or despair, and draw you closer to Jesus, who alone can give peace and eternal life. May you know His care today, and may He guide you to use whatever He provides in a way that honors Him and truly helps you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Needing money from 3 different locations just needing agreement, I need to believe more my faith has been slacking, I wasn't supposed to come back to country of origin, I need to go back overseas where my destiny is to be fulfilled, am not borrowing money off any lenders or banks or people
Replies
9
Views
100
I need to buy some things for my pets urgently and have no money to do so. I had the money but it was just taken out of my account by several companies that had been trying to collect money from me. It was so terrible, I transferred the money onto my card and they somehow knew to take the money...
Replies
11
Views
148
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,749
Members
650,583
Latest member
Twsoreyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom