Help Attending ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jslade86

Guest
Heavenly father I pray that you help me find the money I need to move, and pay for college. It is difficult with my parents not supporting my decision to move, and will not help me in any way pay for this lord. I pray that you help me find scholarship money, and the right moves with making my decision to attend this university. I also pray that you provide me with the self-confidence to feel proud of myself for getting into this school lord, with little support I find it very difficult to feel proud of the hard work I have done for the past few years. Amen.
 
Lord help ### with her finances and let her feel your presence Lord in everything she does, let she be Blessed and be a great witness in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sir I'm ### from India sir I'm suffering with severe evil spirits problems and severe demonic powers problems in head sir since 2 years I'm suffering sir my parents taken me to many doctors and astrologers sir they they spend ### on me sir but there is no use sir with my problems my father...
Replies
8
Views
225
Dear Family Of God, Today I lay out my plans to you, that tomorrow I am going to attempt to sway the heart of an attending psychiatrist, for amending or creating a medical report in my favor. This report is actually, not really 'in my favor', but rather a direct reflection and testimony of the...
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom