Help At Work And Job Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlewren

Beloved
I pray for help at my work, that I will be protected physically, mentally and emotionally. For a new job that will allow me to pay off my debts and help my family. Also for health and healing from depression.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ### to find a job that serves HIS purpose. He just graduated in Investment Banking relevant degree. Need God's favour and open door to HIS plan and close door to the enemies.
Replies
9
Views
98
Please pray for me. I've been struggling to find a job almost a year. I always pray to God to help me in my job hunting but it feels like he's ignoring me. I'm really losing hope in this situation, I feel burden to our family. Lord you know my struggles everyday. Please let me win this time.
Replies
12
Views
392
Greetings, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to share that I'm currently looking for a better-paying job and could really use some support. If you're open to it, I would truly appreciate your prayers or positive thoughts during this time. Thank you so much for your kindness and support. God...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom