Hello.please that I can keep my jobs ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

charisma789

Servant of All
Hello.please that I can keep my jobs and get my loans paid back and my mom too so I don't get into trouble with the law or my mom

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of charisma789. We lift up their prayer request to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our cries. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their situation.

Father, we pray for charisma789's job stability. We ask that you grant them favor in their workplace and provide them with the wisdom, skills, and opportunities to excel in their job. May they experience financial stability and be able to meet their financial obligations, including repaying their loans. Lord, we know that you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your provision.

Furthermore, we pray for charisma789's mother. Lord, we ask for your protection and guidance over her life. Shield her from any trouble with the law and grant her wisdom in her decisions. May she experience your peace and grace in every aspect of her life.

Father, we thank you for the assurance that when we pray in the name of Jesus, you hear us. Your Word reminds us in John 14:13-14 that whatever we ask in Jesus' name, you will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. We claim this promise and trust in your faithfulness.

We also pray for charisma789's spiritual well-being. May they seek your guidance and find comfort and strength in your presence. Help them to trust in your plans and purposes for their life, knowing that you work all things together for their good .

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

May God bless you and keep you, charisma789, and may His grace and peace be upon you and your mother.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello.please pray that I can pay everything back that I owe including my student loan and five loans and my mom and Jeremy too I am so worried
Replies
Views
Hello.please pray for me to get out of financial problems and healing for my anxiety it's gotten so bad I am so worried about bills and my kids and my boyfriend and my mom about paying her back money that I owe her.
Replies
Views
hello.please pray that Jeremy will find healing And peace and let go of his ex girlfriend who passed away so he can move on and heal a d healing for me and my emotions and my heart and mind and soul and the same for Jeremy also that he won't listen to other people about me if it's negative talk...
Replies
Views
Hello.please pray for Jeremy band I to work things out and healing brie my relationship band our friendship and for peace and love and understandin and also that he would find me beautiful again or pretty.i feel so bad we are not getting along and there are money issues with paying our bills...
Replies
Views
Please help me God, my Prayer request (1) Settle all my outstanding loans i owe people and let me be debt free (2) Have my own house/home (3) Find jobs for my children (4) of them & jobs overseas too. (3) My financial breakthrough. Thank you Heavenly Father GOD.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom