Hello, Please pray for ### and I and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeneedGod

Faithful Servant
Hello, Please pray for ### and I and our upcoming final examinations. They start tomorrow and go on till next Tuesday. Please pray for God to give us wisdom and knowledge to do well and to remember everything we have studied. Please pray for our success and to get whatever grade it is we need to pass all our classes. Our grades depend on these finals. Please pray for us. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you =]
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I just want to give you some background to my life I was sexually abused when I was like 11 with an older neighbour and because you get pleasure from it it’s very confusing I have had other gay encounters around this age up until I was 20 and I have always had low confidence and I was...
Replies
5
Views
349
Hello, Please pray for me, so that I can easily give back the borrowed money used for my education. Thank You
Replies
8
Views
409
Hello, Please pray for me so that I can start earning money to return the borrowed money used for my education. Thank You
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom