Hello, please pray for all black magic ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter that no harm from black magic curses, hexes, or spells are cast over her. I ask any and all of it be removed from her mental health and I rebuke anyone and anything using death spells as well in the name of Jesus we ask for your protection. Amen . ###
Replies
9
Views
163
My ### solve. My film money suddenly get. ### black magic against me. Black magic power empty. I am coming to cool
Replies
13
Views
218
don’t know what a warlock is but I believe it’s a group of people attacking me in black magic ### 1/4/1991, ### 2/1984, ### 4/16/1982, ### 6/8/1966 and maybe ### 2/24/1976 maybe ### 3/1977 and many more they are demons I guess I am an angel I never knew it was real thought it was only in tv I...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom