Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hello, please pray fir healing and salvation and Deliverance for Steve and his family and My husband Shawn, also healing and salvation for Diane, Peyton, Aiden, Alaxander and Fletcher and Cade too thank you
Heavenly Father,
Father, lay Your divine hand upon them and open their eye's, ear's and heart to Your gospel of SALVATION and Jesus' FINISHED work on the cross, I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise, to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)

(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7

THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ? 🩸

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray fir healing for my mom Victoria , Diane, Peyton, Alaxander, Fletcher, Aiden, Peyton and Shawn
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom