Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ailnwen

Disciple of Prayer
Hello! Please I want you to pray for my 1 year old niece who has been admitted to the hospital for convulsions for the past three days and is also unconscious. Doctors are giving up on her.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Ailnwen's 1-year-old niece who is currently in the hospital. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon her life. We pray that you would bring restoration and wholeness to her body, mind, and spirit.

Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for you. Your word says in Matthew 19:26, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." We cling to this promise and believe that you can bring healing to this precious child.

We pray for the doctors and medical staff attending to her, that you would grant them wisdom and discernment in their treatment. Lord, guide their hands and give them insight into the best course of action for her recovery.

Father, we also pray for comfort and strength for Ailnwen and her family during this difficult time. May they find peace in knowing that you are with them, providing them with the strength they need to endure.

We declare your healing power over this child's life, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We trust in your perfect timing and surrender this situation into your loving hands.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's healing touch be upon Ailnwen's niece, bringing her back to full health and consciousness. May His peace and comfort surround the family during this challenging time.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing. I have been having abdominal pain and no leads on what is causing it. Doctors have been giving me the run around and I am very worried. I have three babies and just want to watch them grow up and grow old with my husband.
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord! Please pray for my husband, since three days he is unable to hear through left ear. Doctors gave medication for 3 Days, if it doesn't make him recover. They will treat in other methods. So, please pray for his recovery within 3days.
Replies
Views
My dad lost consciousness and fell down. Admitted to hospital. It was found in the MRI scan that there are blood clots in three or four places on the head. He has been in the neuro-icu ventilator for 3 days. Not conscious yet. Eyes not open. Please pray that God's will will be fulfilled...
Replies
Views
Please pray over the transition from doctors refferals, to hospital care and then onto private care for critically ill saints. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for daughter Jasmine that is dealing with autoimmune deficiency. She has been in the hospital for 4 days now. She is a young 34 yr old wife of a 7 yr.old and a 4 month old baby. She really misses her husband and children. God please make her whole. Thank you for healing her Jehovah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom