Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Claudia, who is in need of your healing touch. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you. We lift up Claudia's health concerns to you, specifically her heavy bleeding and the loss of strength she has experienced for so long.

Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 53:5 that "by your wounds we are healed." We claim this promise for Claudia's healing, knowing that you are able to restore her health and bring an end to the excessive bleeding. We ask that you would intervene in her situation and bring about a miraculous healing in her body.

Lord, we pray for Claudia's strength to be renewed. We ask that you would replenish her energy and enable her to carry out her daily tasks and responsibilities without exhaustion. Give her the ability to care for her children and be present for them in the way they need. Help her to find rest and restoration in you.

We also lift up Claudia's need for medical attention in her new location. We ask that you would open doors for her to register with a doctor and receive the necessary blood work and treatment. Guide her to the right healthcare professionals who can provide the care she needs.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for Claudia's overall recovery. We ask that you would heal her from the new skin condition that is causing her additional distress. Bring comfort to her body and restore her to full health.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and compassion towards Claudia. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you are working in her life even now. May she experience your healing touch and be a testimony of your goodness and grace.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Hello, thanks for your prayer, last week i had panicattack and i went into hyperventilation that needed medical emergency and we had to call the ambulance and went hospital and by god's grace i was saved and nothing dangerous as feared and they ruled out as hyperventilation and they also did all the blood works we wanted to do and said that the blood tests and ecgs are normal ( thanks for your prayer🙏🏻)

During the examination they accidently found out that my heart has swollen a bit on my right.

I have read that, this type of swell can be reversed (pregnent woman gets this and heart revert itself after giving birth) For me the prolonged loss of blood have caused it.

I have small children and they need me. It is hard to see them suffer in fear of loosing me. Lord have mercy on us and heal my heart and let it revert back to it's original size and get healthy. Please pray our lord for me and my family to restore my health. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello! I pray for clarity over my life and to discover purpose of my life, I'm lost a place of confusion that I ended up being confused all the time. I pray for wisdom, strength, understanding and knowledge. To know what to do at the right time and do it right. Give me the grace to start afresh...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my health. My body started showing symptoms of hypothyroidism, but not confirmed. I'm only 26. My current condition is standing on my way. I got it tested, but results show that everything is normal. I recently started gaining so much weight quickly and I lost the thickness of my...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is Georgia I'm a single mom of three small children of nine and down to four about exactly a year ago in the end of February me and my children lost their entire home and everything inside to a terrible house fire it was a random electrical arcing and it sadly took our pet cat that...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom