Hello my name is ### ### and ...

I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.

On a note, you can change your user name by clicking on your name, and then Account Details:








Then you click Change next to your user name

 

Attachments

  • 1670012376372.png
    1670012376372.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 1670012478914.png
    1670012478914.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.

On a note, you can change your user name by clicking on your name, and then Account Details:








Then you click Change next to your user name

Thank you very much for the prayer! And the information on how to change my name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
361
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom