imelz
Disciple of Prayer
Hello,
My name is ###, and live in ###. I am married with christian husband.
I have been warned many times in a dreams that I will commit adultery and leave my husband for good. Please pray for me that my heart stays firm on doing what is right and God give me His Grace and strength so I can conquer the temptation, therefore, not sinning against God.
Thank you so much for your prayer and your help is so much appreciated. God bless
Best regards,
###
My name is ###, and live in ###. I am married with christian husband.
I have been warned many times in a dreams that I will commit adultery and leave my husband for good. Please pray for me that my heart stays firm on doing what is right and God give me His Grace and strength so I can conquer the temptation, therefore, not sinning against God.
Thank you so much for your prayer and your help is so much appreciated. God bless
Best regards,
###
