Hello. My ### is real sick. She ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

veronicaruelas1

Disciple of Prayer
Hello. My grandma is real sick. She has been found with a brain tumor and I pray that she gets better. I pray that my boyfriend stays by my side and comforts me, he is not real good at dealing with issues like this so I pray he is there when I need him most. I need that comfort.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I need all prayer warriors to pray for ### she is not feeling good and doctors say she has ebv and is feeling very weak and tired please pray for her to recover and for her health to be restored in the name of Jesus please pray for her
Replies
10
Views
365
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back to this site requesting prayers from prayer warriors. If you have prayed for me, I am truly grateful. Please continue… I’m in pain every day. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and...
Replies
9
Views
222
My mom is sick. She is going to get eye surgery. Please pray for your health and safety. May God protect her and keep her safe. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom