Hello, my grandfather, ### ###, has been in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisBlake84

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, my grandfather, ###, has been in the hospital for about a week. This morning (###/###/####) just got his prognosis, and it's not good. The Doctors say he only may have a few weeks of life left...It breaks my heart.

My grandfather is the only 'father' I have known my whole life. He is a war hero (Fought in Korea in the 50's). The man is my hero, and I love him dearly...Please, please, please pray for him!

Thank you! <3

###
 
Heavenly Father, please guide the hands of the physicians who care for ### and grant them wisdom to treat his condition. Please grant peace to ### in this situation and allow him to see that your love and mercy are sufficient in all things.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received the news within the last hour that my ### has died aged ###. He has returned to his Maker. I ask that you all pray for our family at this time and for the repose of his soul. I never got to meet him as my family had already moved overseas by the time I was born. But he was a great man...
Replies
6
Views
139
Hi everyone, I'm ### from ###. I kindly ask for your prayers for my dearest grandfather, ### ###, who is ### years old and currently living alone. He is going through several health issues and facing many pressures in life right now. Please keep him in your prayers — for strength, healing, peace...
Replies
8
Views
428
Dear friends in Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my beloved grandfather, Mr. ###. ###, who is ### years old and currently living alone with only his pets for company. He is going through many challenges in his life — physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Please lift him up in your...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom