Hello my fellow warriors, please pray for me that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needyourprayers

Prayer Warrior
Hello my fellow warriors, please pray for me that God would give me a boldness to share the Good news. Also need His wisdom.

Eph 6:19 Thx God Bless.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my fellow prayer warriors! I am asking for prayers for my ### month old baby. He was diagnosed with a hernia and needs it surgically repaired. It’s a sad and scary time so I’m praying for comfort and peace and faith & that everything ends up perfectly. Thank you everyone
Replies
4
Views
325
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
383
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters of God. I'm coming to you today to ask if I can please get prayer over my body to feel more whole and complete and peace and whatever things or energy's you would say you have known the Lord to cause those feelings. There's something that just floats around...
Replies
11
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom