Hello, It seems some forces are pushing me back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lav7025

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, It seems some forces are pushing me back rather to go forward. Everything seems hard for me and I am praying every day and go to church every Sunday. I to add it to mine.

Thanks, I feel like some people are working against me. I need prayer.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It seems like management wants me to move from this ###. I don’t have a job or anywhere else to go. I like the place but management is unfair. Father in Jesus name I need your divine intervention. These people are heartless.
Replies
6
Views
241
Some forces of darkness, have been tracking my life. So I believe, cause just after encountering some failures and loses in my business... They started contacting me to initiate me into some kind of cult without human blood. He mentioned he is kind of a spiritual doctor. I believe these people...
Replies
7
Views
258
I speak command create my Right siatic nerve is put back or whatever I need my health returned im shaking sick and had the worst day ever it’s madness it’s not for me and definitely not in Jesus Will for me this Evil secret agents of Satan they are way to mean and cruel to me it needs to end...
Replies
8
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom