Hello I need prayer my ### applied ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Prayer Partners. Please pray that my financial assistance application is approved this week. Please God help me to find a job soon. Something that I can do very well for the right amount of money. In the mighty name of Jesus amen!
Replies
4
Views
280
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
152
Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom