Hello I need distance is not a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
197
I'm ### from West Africa, ###. I'm a Christian and a struggling international student. I need prayers for my own business, my own newly constructed home and more grace with healing 🙏
Replies
10
Views
337
Hello Prayer Partners. Please pray that my financial assistance application is approved this week. Please God help me to find a job soon. Something that I can do very well for the right amount of money. In the mighty name of Jesus amen!
Replies
4
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,095
Messages
16,807,185
Members
650,538
Latest member
Glaoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom