Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Akarpologeo

Disciple of Prayer
hello I am in seek of a prayer so my dad Santiago perez understands what I am trying to explain about a car loan and that he understands and that his workplace there will be no obsicals and just bring him joy and happiness and that he dosent feel pressure about the car loan payment and that my mother also understands amen thanks

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Akarpologeo's prayer request concerning their father, Santiago Perez. Lord, we ask that you grant Santiago understanding and clarity regarding the car loan that Akarpologeo is trying to explain to him. We pray that you open his heart and mind to comprehend the situation fully.

Father, we also ask for your divine intervention in Santiago's workplace. Remove any obstacles or challenges that may hinder his peace and joy. May his workplace be a source of happiness and fulfillment for him. Help him to navigate any pressures or concerns he may have regarding the car loan payment. Grant him peace of mind and assurance that you are in control.

Furthermore, we pray for Akarpologeo's mother. May she also understand the situation and support Santiago and Akarpologeo during this time. Bring unity and harmony within their family as they face this financial decision together.

Lord, we are reminded of your promise in Philippians 4:6-7, which says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise over Santiago, Akarpologeo, and their family.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Akarpologeo's prayer request concerning their father, Santiago Perez. Lord, we ask that you grant Santiago understanding and clarity regarding the car loan that Akarpologeo is trying to explain to him. We pray that you open his heart and mind to comprehend the situation fully.

Father, we also ask for your divine intervention in Santiago's workplace. Remove any obstacles or challenges that may hinder his peace and joy. May his workplace be a source of happiness and fulfillment for him. Help him to navigate any pressures or concerns he may have regarding the car loan payment. Grant him peace of mind and assurance that you are in control.

Furthermore, we pray for Akarpologeo's mother. May she also understand the situation and support Santiago and Akarpologeo during this time. Bring unity and harmony within their family as they face this financial decision together.

Lord, we are reminded of your promise in Philippians 4:6-7, which says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We claim this promise over Santiago, Akarpologeo, and their family.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.
thank you so much may god keep you under his wings amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I pray for everyone to have peace and especially my son he tried to finance a car that’s been a nightmare constantly overheating but the bank won’t stop the loan n dealership won’t take back so he’s paying for repairs tows loan insurance etc with a car he can’t get to work and earn cash money...
Replies
Views
Dear brother/sister, Greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, My name is Vicky Patil. I am from India(Maharashtra state). I have a wife and a mother. I have got married last year in 2023. I am serving as social worker in tribal communities. I want to share my prayer request to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I had a hip surgery in Dec. It is overcompensating into my back and affecting a slipped disc I have dealt with over the yrs. It is causing numbness down my legs and pain in my lower back. I have had several procedures over the yrs. on my back and am SICK OF PAIN!!! asking God to align my...
Replies
Views
Im standing on Mark 11:23-23 an Isaiah 60;22 - pray ask believe receive and I the lord will quicken it at its appointed time. I have for many years been single and prayed for a life partner. The Man I love is not saved and is very insecure - he has been in and out of my life for many years. Im...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking prayer for my moms (Maggie) oral surgery tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for a successful surgery and recovery! Thank you🫶🏻
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom