Hello, I am having so many distractions ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
267
Since I have done so many things that hurt people, just let me go I am unworthy of your love. Let me do it my way since your way takes very long and I don't need to read the Bible and pretend just release me and let me pursue what I wanted to do since I am a sinner not worthy and you are God. I...
Replies
8
Views
291
I am Affiliated by so many diseases that I can no longer have trust in myself. I have taken medications for high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney, now I can no longer go to toilet regularly. I am worried of all these. I asked God to come heal me.
Replies
11
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom