Danielsmommy
Disciple of Prayer
Hello, I am ease asking for prayers once again for my failing marriage...my husband had been deployed since January and has been home since last week. He wants a divorce because I always questioned him about cheating as he has lied in the past. At first, he was going to take us all back to Texas with him and now he says no...Please God don't let my marriage fail, please take away those negative thoughts from his head and have him see how much I love him and want to keep our family together, especially for our 1 year old who hardly knows you. Please please God, I will beg until the end of time for you to keep this marriage from failing... I don't know what else to do. I am always there for everyone and whatever they need, I'm always there... I never ask for anything. It's to help our marriage... please pray for our family.... thank you.
