Hello,How are you?Please prayer for my three ### marriages ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustamkaleem

Disciple of Prayer
Hello,

How are you?

Please prayer for my three ### marriages and my ### and ### eyes.

Thanks

###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heavenly father I'm coming to you tonight for my eldest daughter who lives with me and for my younger daughter and her daughter who's ### and battles with anorexia I want to break the chains and rebuke anorexia insomnia OCD heartbreak depression and oppression and severe anxiety off of my...
Replies
8
Views
234
Father I thank you for my children help them to get educated and find their career a good paying job providing me with a good paying job to get financially stable and bless me with house ownership for me and ### to be happy and protect me people who are interfering to cause me harm please don’t...
Replies
8
Views
287
Heavenly Father, marriage was constituted by You, Jesus Christ. I pray that my daughters: 1. One, age ###, a professional teacher at university, to find a befitting Godly husband 2. Another, age ###, to find a befitting Godly husband 3. Another, age ###, to get a job and soon after gets married...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom