Hello, Good evening My name is ### ### and ...

Shardayn

Disciple of Prayer
Hello,
Good evening
My name is ### and I am from ### (###).
My prayer request is I am suffering govt job problem. and I don't have any job last ### years.
So plzz pray for me with blessing govt job in ###.
Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello good evening. I'm seeking prayers on behalf of husband ### who is complaining of feeling sick.
Replies
6
Views
406
Hello, good evening please. My name is ### from Ghana. My husband Rev. ### and the ministry ### are in crisis. Our landlady is evicting us and the church from the rented facility we use as a place of worship. We had 3 branches but we lost 2 branches and are left with this current one at ###...
Replies
6
Views
424
Hello Good Evening in Christ.... Kindly pray for stable Job in my place .. I've been searching since long to get a job. I found it really difficult everything is done like interview but in the end it just slipped away. I feel something, forces that will not allow or stop me from moving forward...
Replies
7
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom