Hello GOD. I am asking for strength and guidance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

howellaaron54

Prayer Partner
Hello GOD. I am asking for strength and guidance of my soul about my body. This holds me back from talking to girls and sometimes it makes me want to cry so badly, but I just hold it in and keep moving for my sake and the sake of the girls. I try to be down to earth, but that still does not matter. All I ask for my birthday is that you give me two more growth spurts. So that I can grow all over, and that I keep my looks during this process and to gain more confidence with girls altogether, and to give me peace of mind, and I just really want this. I won't take a girlfriend unless I get this thing that I am asking you for. If it is your will, thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 3:8 – “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.” Extended Explanation of the Verse In Micah 3:8, the prophet contrasts...
Replies
9
Views
186
Heavenly Father I come to you asking that you please protect my three sons on their way to and back from school please keep them from all harm ..father I trust in you please give them discernment in the decisions they make and on the people that they choose to hang with..Father please have favor...
Replies
7
Views
876
Tonight I'm in a bad place emotionally and I feel as if I am dying inside because I'm hurting so bad. I feel as if I'm going to just lose everything because my husband isn't speaking to me all of a sudden the day before he was supposed to talk to our landlord about me coming home. He won't...
Replies
9
Views
707
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom