Hello Family. I would like to thank all of you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustingInGod

Humble Prayer Partner
Hello Family.

I would like to thank all of you who have been praying for me these last couple of months. The first six months of this year were really difficult for me, but all of those difficulties have come to pass. I just got promoted at work, I start school in January, and I am currently preparing for a really important exam. Family, please pray that all goes well at work, school, and on my exam. Thank you all in advance. :)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I hereby ### from ###, I'm in need of a prayer for success and prosperity in all my endeavors. Thank you in advance
Replies
8
Views
439
Hello Family, I have a debt of about ### and the debtors are not patient any more. Please pray for a door of finances to be opened up for me and that my debtors will be patient as well. Thank you
Replies
16
Views
739
Hello saints. I would like to thank each one of ### who have been praying with me since I joined this platform. ### carried me in your prayers when I had financial constraints while my son was át college. ### also prayed with me during exams. God has answerred my prayers my son has passed and...
Replies
4
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom