Sworm
Prayer Partner
Hello everyone, thank you for praying on my behalf, my family's behalf and for my friend ###.
I come to you again seeking prayer for the same people again including myself. I am seeking prayer for my career, health, my marriage that I desire and direction for seeking my Masters degree.
I also ask prayer again for ###, he is going through right now, and I'm trying to be there for him, encourage him, and show him my love, but he needs a relationship with God more than anything, so he can be connected again with the will of God. I love him, I do not like to see him like this, but because I'm just his friend, not his wife yet like I desire. I'm just trying to be a good Godly friend to him. but Lord knows I want more with us. But please keep me, him, and my family in your prayers.
I come to you again seeking prayer for the same people again including myself. I am seeking prayer for my career, health, my marriage that I desire and direction for seeking my Masters degree.
I also ask prayer again for ###, he is going through right now, and I'm trying to be there for him, encourage him, and show him my love, but he needs a relationship with God more than anything, so he can be connected again with the will of God. I love him, I do not like to see him like this, but because I'm just his friend, not his wife yet like I desire. I'm just trying to be a good Godly friend to him. but Lord knows I want more with us. But please keep me, him, and my family in your prayers.
