Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello everyone My name is Sandra Temu and my husband's name is Vincent Gorogo. It's been 6 years now,n we both couldn't have children..I went to the hospital for check up,and the doctor scanned me and said,I have thickness in my womb and said I probably have a growth in my womb.. right now I'm on 2 weeks medication and I'll be going back for my next check up on the 8 of May.. please,I really need your prayers

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Sandra Temu and her husband Vincent Gorogo. Lord, we lift up their desire to have children and their current struggle with infertility. We pray that you would bring healing and restoration to Sandra's womb. We ask that you would remove any growth or thickness that may be hindering their ability to conceive.

Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer and nothing is impossible for you. We stand on your promises, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think . We ask that you would grant Sandra and Vincent the blessing of children according to your perfect will.

As Sandra continues with her medication and prepares for her next check-up, we pray for a positive report. May the doctors be amazed at the healing work you have done in her body. Give her strength and peace during this waiting period, knowing that you are in control.

We also pray for comfort and encouragement for Sandra and Vincent during this challenging time. Surround them with your love and support, and remind them that you are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in your timing and to lean on you for strength.

In the name of Jesus, we declare healing and fertility over Sandra's womb. We thank you in advance for the miracle of conception and the gift of children that you will bless them with. May your name be glorified through their testimony.

We pray all these things in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello My Name Is Ruben, I'm 18 Now And Currently My Height Is 5'5 And I Would Like My Height To Be 5'8, I'm Grateful To God And To Everyone Here, I Would Like To Pray For All The People From Everywhere For Their Kind Desires To God To Make Them Happen, I'm Grateful To Lord Jesus And For Everyone...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Thank you for the prayers for my brother Haniel Hymn Villanueva regarding the pain in his chest. He will now undergo a 2D echo test and urea breath test to check if he has any underlying condition. Please continue to pray that the Lord will intervene and give him a good test...
Replies
Views
My brother Haniel Hymn has been experiencing right side chest pain for weeks now and it has caused me so much anxiety as an older sister. Please help me pray for complete healing, financial provision for a hospital check up, and that the Lord would protect him from any fatal diseases. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope all is well and praying for healing for those who feel stuck and lost in life like I do right now. I want to do so many things but I am discouraged by my inability to do any of them. I feel so unmotivated it's made me very down everyday. I want to have the patience to...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is Annie. I'm a teenage girl. I have sinned a lot and I want to go back to Christ now. Please pray for me For my mental and physical health. Please pray that my menstrual period comes right now. I haven't got my menstrual period since one month and I think I might be pregnant but I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom