Hello, everyone in the name of Jesus. ...

Raju Samuel

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, everyone in the name of Jesus. I am ### from ###. I kindly request you to pray for my life as well as my wife ###. She left me 6 years ago and now she is not coming back to me. We have two children, both male and female. While she was leaving, she took one female child and left one male child with me, maximum 6 years ago. She never looks back to me nor her son. Now she is asking for money of one lack. Please pray for her. I want my wife back and I don't want to take divorce from her; it is a sin according to the New Testament Bible. Please, please pray all of you whoever is seeing this prayer request member. My life is incomplete without her and my family. Thanking you, may God bless you all. Amen.
 
God bless you ###! He will be with you and your family in this difficult season. I have prayed for this in Jesus Name! Amen
 
I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you and listen to your request in Jesus' name and according to his own will and timing. Amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, please pray for my healing and relief from the agonizing pain caused by an inguinal hernia.. 😟 Thank you 🙏
Replies
8
Views
119
Merry Christmas to everyone here and I'd like to tell you it's my birthday today.
Replies
12
Views
394
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom