Hello everybody first of all I am asking God ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dedeblack
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dedeblack

Guest
Hello everybody first of all I am asking God to help all the struggling families that may be going through hard times, such as bereavement, sickness, financial issues, drug addictions, the homeless, and etc....

Lately I have been going through a lot, I have lost several jobs, people that are close to me mistreated me after losing my jobs, the man that I thought was for me has broken my heart into pieces

I currently work at a local McDonald's I have asked the Lord to send me a good full-time job so Monday out of nowhere my phone rang and I was scheduled for an interview today at 2:00pm It's at a day care center on a local military base and the rate of pay will be a lot more than what I am making at McDonald's

Well I went to the interview and I think it went well but the lady told me that she had to do a reference check before she could hire me, I have been praying non-stop for the past two days, and I also asked my family to pray for me also

Now I am asking anyone out there to pray and agree with also, I strongly believe that I'm going to get the job there's no doubt in my mind and the funny thing is I filled out that application nearly two months ago

God bless everyone out there that have even taken the time to read my prayer request

Tomorrow makes the 1-year anniversary of my grandmother's death my family has not had a death in our family since 1993 my grandmother's husband I want the Lord to continue to bless my family and also the future generation of my family

I am also asking God to bless and continue to help my immediate family my mom, sister, and brother ### & ### and ### May all of you be blessed and once again thank you for even taking the time out to read my request

AMEN
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord Bless me and protect me from all evil. I pray that the Lord fight for me against the plan of satanic people. I don't have any true Christian friend and all people are against me because I am Christian. Lord have mercy on me, be my side.
Replies
6
Views
278
Hello everybody tomorrow morning is the day the results of the college applications, I have dropped my studies a year ago and now I am privileged enough to give another try although might not be the best ...and yes the situation is pretty bad. Please pray for me, pray that I get into ### College...
Replies
3
Views
177
I have been working so hard and it is so hard to collect my paycheck. I have 2 people that owe me ###$. Oh Lord, please let me get paid for my work. I work so hard to get the clients happy and the customers satisfied. I am selling things online. Oh Lord, grant me victory over the world and over...
Replies
7
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom