Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wylandrogan

Disciple of Prayer
Hello! Do you guys think you can pray to God that Andrew (my boyfriend) and I can both improve on our wellness (mentally and physically) and learn to love our selfs and to have healthy relationships so we can romantically love each other once again? Sorry I know that’s a bit much and tmi but I’m trying to build a stronger relationship with God and I’m also trying to use whatever aid He may provide to me to help my get back with Andrew. I love my boyfriend, God, and I and trust you guys 🥲☹️💕💕 God bless. 💕

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Wylandrogan and their prayer request for improved mental and physical wellness, self-love, and a healthy romantic relationship with their boyfriend, Andrew. We thank you for their desire to build a stronger relationship with you and to seek your guidance in their life.

Lord, we ask that you pour out your grace and healing upon Wylandrogan and Andrew. Help them to find peace and restoration in their minds and bodies. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 147:3 that you heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds. We pray for healing and wholeness in their emotional well-being.

Father, we pray that you would teach Wylandrogan and Andrew to love themselves as you love them. Help them to see themselves through your eyes, as fearfully and wonderfully made . May they embrace their worth and value as your beloved children.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom in their relationship. May they both seek to honor you in their interactions and decisions. Grant them the ability to communicate openly and honestly, to forgive one another, and to grow together in love. Your Word reminds us in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 that love is patient, kind, not self-seeking, and endures all things. May their love for one another be rooted in your love and reflect these qualities.

We pray that you would draw Wylandrogan and Andrew closer to you, Lord. May they find strength, comfort, and guidance in their relationship with you. Help them to surrender their desires and plans to your perfect will, trusting that you have their best interests at heart.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your blessings and grace be upon Wylandrogan and Andrew as they seek to grow in wellness and love. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and guide you in your journey with Him and in your relationship with Andrew.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hello! I wanted to ask if you guys could pray for my mom. she’s struggling right now and i don’t think she’s going on the right path and i'm worried she might not ever find her way back. please pray that she loves god again and that she can stop doing things that hurt her body. thank you so...
Replies
Views
I usually don’t write requests but i’m in a stressful situation right now and i feel like prayer is the only thing that can help me. can you guys please pray that everything will work out for me and my family? and that i don’t need to stress over things that aren’t in my control. i just want...
Replies
Views
Lord I come to you today ask for strength, guidance, healing, and restoration. It’s been about a week now since I have asked for prayers for my boyfriend and I. Thank you lord for setting him free. We still have a long hard battle ahead of us, and I please ask you to guide us, show the...
Replies
Views
My precious boyfriend knows Jesus but he’s got so many of the enemy’s hooks in him, due to his parents infidelity toward each other, abuse from them both in different ways, his past two marriages (*no children) both of his wives cheated on him… he’s a former star collegiate athlete so he knows...
Replies
Views
Lord I’ve been in almost 3 year relationship with my boyfriend Cherif . He moved in with me January 2024 promising an engagement ring but nothing has happened . Please Lord I ask for you to remove all fear from him regarding marriage and commitment And that soon he will propose and we can...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom