Hello dear friends! I'm new here. I desperately need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliame

Prayer Partner
Hello dear friends! I'm new here. I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological organs. I need to have them healed otherwise there will be an operation I'll never have kids. Please, pray for the healing. I want to have kids so much! Thank you. ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello dear friends! I'm new here. I desperately need your prayer for healing my gynecological organs. I need to have them healed otherwise there will operation I’ll never have kids. Please, pray for the healing I want to have kids so much! Thank you. ###
Believe that Jehovah GOD has already granted your request and that you already have your kids enjoying your company. That's the power of faith. Believing in things we do not see; and hoping in that which we at present do not still have.

May GOD's blessing on Hannah fall on you.

According to your faith may it be done unto you; in Yeshuah's Name and for Jehovah's glory. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello dear friends. Please pray for my final exams which are already in one week, that I would gain enough understanding and knowledge in maths and economic as well as motivation and concentration to work for it and that I might be able to pass them. I would really need a miracle. Maybe also...
Replies
11
Views
499
Good morning. Please I'm new here. I need God's direction in everything I do. It seems my life has just been stagnant and nothing is working for me for like ### years now. Please pray for my Study Visa application to ### with my son to be approved ###. This is the only hope I have. And I pray...
Replies
9
Views
611
Hello everyone, I'm new here and would like to join the prayer group. I'm a Seafarer and I work on a cruise ship in Australia. I came home since November 2023 for my vacation. I'm supposed to go back to work on March 8th this year but I'm still at home. My Australian Transit Visa is yet to be...
Replies
5
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom