Hello bro, praise the Lord. I am well and would you

Jothiraj.K.S.

Disciple of Prayer
Hello bro, praise the Lord. I am well and you self. I am live in ### at ###. Here our Christian peoples are facing in lot of troubles, like gospel speaking and worship. The anti-Christian parties like ###, ### government is now ruling in central. And the same time poverty like people are now all status in believe in Jesus Christ only the way to heaven. But the central government is pass of anti convert law. Please for this and my family also agricultural based so now all things are harvesting time. Our Lord will give to double portion of all the harvestings. I had two sons those are grow with Jesus Christ in childhood. And one more thing is pray for my neighbor families are believe in God Jesus Christ in all time of life. Thanks bro. ###, ###. ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Brother, Praise the Lord, I am ### aged ###, mother of two, from ###. Brother, I have two daughters (###&###yrs old) and now I am again ###mths pregnant. I believe this is God's grace as me, my daughters and parents in law were praying for having a baby boy. After around ###yrs and other...
Replies
8
Views
277
Dear bro ###, praise the Lord! I have written place before you my prayer request many a times, for my health problems. I wish to thank you, for the healing I got for some of my health problems. Sis ### ###. Donor Code: -###.
Replies
5
Views
125
Dear Bro., Praise the Lord I am writing this prayer request for my loan approval. Please pray for me that I may get a loan for my house and business. By this I may praise our Savior. I love and trust Him. He has done marvelous deeds in my life.... love you my Savior. Thank you brother for your...
Replies
6
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom