Hello All, Please pray for me to ...

Swirleste

Disciple of Prayer
Hello All, Please pray for me to pay off all student loan debt Be absolutely debt free Thank you ### Bless You
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all Please pray for a work situation to come to a peaceful calm conclusion! And everyone be civil and non-judgmental Amen
Replies
9
Views
402
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Hello all, Please pray for me as I prepare for an upcoming journey. I seek blessings for abundance, safety during travel, financial stability, and strengthening of my marriage. Your prayers are deeply appreciated.
Replies
10
Views
560
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom