Heavy Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I can be fine one moment and completely overwhelmed the next. I feel as though I have no one to talk to. No one cares. Please pray for me some how to have peace and comfort. I know God is here for me I just don't know how to get past this terrible hurting I feel.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
488
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom