Heavy Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.

keri47

Humble Servant
Heavenly Father, My heart is very heavy today my grandson ### is very sick it's been over a week now. I pray you touch his little body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. I pray that you give his parents the wisdom and compassion in raising my two grand babies. I pray you deal within their own lives and show them how dearly they need you in their lives. I also pray you give them patience with ### in all areas of his life. I pray you put your angels around about ### that nothing will harm him in any way mentally, physically, or even his spirit. Jesus, I pray for my daughter ### that you bless her fiancé's and her life. I pray for every prayer request on this site and all around the world that you would answer them and that you will wrap your loving arms around about each and every single one of them. For they would know that the Almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords has touched them. I pray for every single child that is getting abuse that you will protect them Jesus. I pray for every person that is hurting or feeling unloved that you touch them and show them how much you love them. I pray for every broken home that you heal their home in a mighty way. I pray for every single person that needs a job you grant them a job. I pray for every single person that is sick you heal their body. I pray for every single person that feels there is no hope that you show them what they are searching for is in you Dear Jesus. I love you Lord with my whole being. You are my everything without you I'm nothing and with you I'm everything. I can't do nothing without you Jesus. I place every single one of my heavy burdens and every single prayer request at your feet for I know only YOU JESUS will take care of them according to your will. For we serve an AWESOME, LOVING God that truly loves and cares for his children.

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you. He will NOT fail you or forsake you. DO NOT fear or be dismayed" Jesus, I claim this promise for I know that I know it is true!! Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not sure how to navigate loss. The relationship with my parent was very rocky, they were emotionally abusive and extremely critical. There was no closure prior to their passing on. I’ve been abused most of my life. Now I’m an adult in my 50’s who is very guarded and feels like I have no...
Replies
8
Views
274
My ### is a ### addict. My ### is texting someone and looking online at women. I’m over run with emotions from my ### situation. I can’t take anymore.
Replies
8
Views
268
I got the curse shirt but I cannot lose it for it is important. Please pray for the curse to be off. I have lost from my best self to handicapped and dust. Please pray to restore all quadruple and seven fold or the fullest of fullest. Please pray for protection too.
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom