Heaven's Banking System & How to be Pre-Approved by Stephen Powell

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Golden Ruby

Account Closed
***Greetings, passing on blessings for those who have ears to hear Amen***

Subscribe to the ElijahList
Subscribe to Breaking Christian News

Home
    Prophecy
    Archives
        Search Prophetic Words
        Last 50 Words
        Submit a Word
    Events
        Elijah List Events
        List all Events
        Search for an Event
        Submit an Event
    Donate
    Services
        Advertise with Us
        Healing Rooms
        Prayer Requests
    Shop
        Online Store
        Downloads
        Bargain Bin
        Downloads
            Music
            Teaching
            Combo Packs
            E-Books
            Audio Books
    About Us
        Mission Statement
        Our History
        Links
        Contact Us
        Statement Of Faith
        Link to Us
    Subscribe

Share This Article
Return to Word ListText Only Version
Printer-Friendly VersionForward to a Friend

To receive daily, prophetic emails from The Elijah List to your inbox CLICK HERE
Stephen Powell: "Heaven's Banking System - How to be Pre-approved"
by Stephen Powell
Sep 20, 2016

Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:

More and more prophetic voices are saying that we are in a time of "financial blessing" and a "transference of wealth" – for Kingdom purposes.

This will come in many different ways...as we allow the Lord to prepare us for it. Many times it starts with a YES to Him and allowing Him to walk our hearts through a preparation process.

This is an awesome word about "Heaven's Banking System" from Stephen Powell as he shares:

It is God's intention to prosper His righteous people so that we can do good and further the agenda of love in the nations and choke off the evil agendas at work. It is God's delight to release this tangible inheritance to His people, so it can be used for good. We must agree with this if we're going to walk in it.

Read this word by Stephen and receive some practical steps you can take as God prepares His Body for great heavenly resources that He is releasing!

To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.

Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They can subscribe just below...
Order the Download
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com

P.S. – Oh, and a Quick Note to our readers: To have daily, encouraging prophetic emails from The Elijah List sent to your inbox, just CLICK HERE or go to: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe. PLUS: HEY! Please EXPLORE our more than 4,000 Christian Prophetic books, CDs, and gifts at: elijahshopper.com.

HR

"Heaven's Banking System - How to be Pre-approved"
Stephen Powell, Fort Mill, SC

Dining with Jesus

One day recently as I was praying in my room, I found myself being caught up in the spirit to have an encounter with the Lord. In the experience I found myself sitting in a restaurant at a table with the Lord. I'd been having this experience several times over the last few months of dining with King Jesus. The dining table of the king always represents partaking of the supernatural inheritance of Jesus which has already been obtained for the Believer (see Ephesians 1:11, 17-18).

This supernatural inheritance includes not only heavenly things, but all the resources of the earth. The king's table speaks of the place that God is bringing the Body of Christ into, to take possession of the earth and its resources once again, to use God's goodness in the land to further the agenda of love in the earth tangibly! Again, I found myself at the king's table in this encounter!

The restaurant we were dining in was very, very nice. In fact, I had never been in such a nice restaurant. Everyone was dressed immaculately. Prophetically, this is a representation of the mindset and identity needed to access the king's table. You must receive the truth and see yourself as a son of the Most High, the King's kid, a king in the earth according to the Bloodline of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Photo via Wikipedia)

You've been born from above (John 3:3-8), your citizenship is in Heaven (Philippians 3:20), you are royalty on the earth (Exodus 19:6, 1 Peter 2:9). But too many Christians cannot live outside the mundane mindset. We have a hard time living in the mind of God because we get distracted by life's experiences and lose sight of who we truly are. Yes, most of us know this truth of which I speak of here today, but how many actually "live" it. God is equipping us to live it!

As I looked around the room I saw what looked like a well-dressed man coming from the kitchen area, holding a tray that was used to serve drinks. He had jet-black hair that was slicked back, light skin, and he looked to be of medium build. I perceived this man to be the messenger of money, also known as the international banker angel!

Now interestingly enough I was in Turlock, California, preparing to drive south that night through Fresno for a meeting when this visitation recently occurred. It was in fact almost one year ago almost to the day that I first saw this angel, and it was in Fresno, California! So now, I personally believe that this financial angel is on assignment in California to finance a fresh move of God in this state. It's a move of the fire and glory happening, but God's about to add financial glory to it to help push it further!

Heaven's Banking

Once the angel reached my table he brought the tray, which he had carried over down to my eye-level, and signaled for me to take something that was on the surface. It looked to be a receipt. Now what happened next is prophetic because it is an indication of the condition of most people's hearts in the earth. So catch this...

When he signaled for me to take the paper and I laid eyes on it for the first time, instantly fear arose in my heart and I said to myself, "I hope my card hasn't declined." In that moment in the vision, the Spirit of God communicated the truth that He was wanting me to see. Most people's heart are bound up in the economic system of the earth which is largely built and predicated off of debt. Most people walking around carry this burden, and they don't even realize the widespread implications of this in their lives. But now God is releasing great grace to walk as sons and daughters of the King, and to live according to the economy of Heaven. (Photo via freeimages)

The fact is, banking is an idea from Heaven not Earth. Remember, the earth was not built out of the visible but the invisible ( John 1:3, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 11:3). Yes, there are many things in the earth that solely have their place in this dispensation of time and have emerged out of a worldly system where there is both light and darkness. But there are systems and ways of this world which did not originate here; they came from Heaven. Family, business, and government – these are all ideas that come from Heaven. So is banking!

Contrasting Heaven's Banking with Earth's Banking

Just as the earth has procedure for the handling and dispersing of resources, so does Heaven. But yes, Heaven's banking is very different from the earth's. Heaven's banking operates off of the principles of glory, love, and inheritance as sons and daughters of God. The earth's banking is, in large part, ruled by the debtor system, which is in fact a system of slavery.

Proverbs 22:7 ...the borrower is slave to the lender.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.

Romans 13:8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

The reason fear leaped in my heart when I saw the paper that the angel was offering me is because that is indicative of the way most people live. Most people, in one capacity or another, are slaves to the lender because they live according to this earthly system, which is, in large part, predicated on borrowing and not receiving as a free gift.

Financial glory is a part of the redemption package! We just have to learn how to qualify for the transfer. Just as the banks in the earth have a qualifying process to approve people for loans and lines of credit for purchasing power, so does the heavenly banking system have an approval process for walking in the tangible inheritance of Jesus in the earth.
ElijahList Prophetic Resources

Qualifying For the Release of Financial Glory

When I took the piece of paper in my hand that the angel had offered me, I heard the audible voice of God ring out in the room with these words: "YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED TO RECEIVE A PORTION OF YOUR INHERITANCE IN FINANCES FROM HEAVEN'S BANK." (A personal note: I did hear the Lord give me a specific amount that I was approved to receive at this time, but that's not important right now.) What's important is that we understand that there is an approval process, just like in the earth, in order to receive manifestations of this abundant inheritance.

Here are a few points that the Lord gave to me on how everyone can qualify for tangible release from the heavenly banking system:

1. Understand that You're Already Pre-approved

Just as there is pre-approval process in the earth, so is the case in Heaven. We've been pre-approved for our inheritance by the Blood of Jesus, by the broken body of Jesus, by the finished works of the Cross! We've been baptized into the likeness of Christ's death and have been raised up to walk in the likeness of His resurrection (Romans 6:3-5); and because of His sacrifice we've received an inheritance (Ephesians 1:11, 17-18). Jesus was approved before the Father for us, therefore we are pre-approved by His grace!

2. Agree with Heaven

Amos 3:3 Shall two walk together, except they have agreed?

God is looking to walk the Church right into this portion of her tangible inheritance, her very Promised Land, but she has been hindered from entering into this financial glory because she hasn't been in agreement with Heaven. Money isn't evil; the love of money, even more, the misappropriation of money, twisting it from its original purpose (which is love), is evil (1 Timothy 6:10). Money is just a representation of the earth's resources, and God has declared those resources from the beginning to be good (Genesis 1:31).

It is God's will that you be in health and prosper, even as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2). God delights in the prosperity of His servant, even material prosperity (Psalm 35:27). When the righteous prosper the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy (Proverbs 11:10).

It is God's intention to prosper His righteous people so that we can do good and further the agenda of love in the nations and choke off the evil agendas at work. It is God's delight to release this tangible inheritance to His people, so it can be used for good. We must agree with this if we're going to walk in it.

3. Live to Give

Proverbs 11:24-25 There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty. The generous soul will be made rich (fat), and he who waters will also be watered himself.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...

According to Paul's eighth chapter in his second epistle to the Corinthian Church, the Macedonian Believers moved in a grace to "give beyond their means" (verse 3). They were able to do this as they purposed in their hearts (2 Corinthians 9:7), not according to their own desire, but the desire of God in the earth. This gave them access to the supernatural inheritance of Jesus (2 Corinthians 8:9, 12). This qualified them for the release of financial glory from Heaven's banking system.

The only burden we carry is to love, but that is a weight of glory that comes upon us to walk as kings and priests in the earth. That glory, that burden, is most naturally expressed through giving generously and blessing others.

The greatest gift that the Father could have ever given this earth was His only begotten Son, and He freely gave Jesus and willingly offered up His own Son because of His great love. He offered up Jesus to be crucified for the sins of the world because of His great burden of love which He carries for mankind and the earth! We are made in His image and likeness. Having a heart that loves, and have a free flowing expression of giving and generosity qualifies you for the tangible release of inheritance from Heaven's banking system.

4. Build According to God's Desire, Not Man's

We must understand Heaven's blueprints are based on God's desire, not the desires of men when they have flourished independent from a fruitful relationship with God. When David sought to build the temple in his day, the origins of that project were found in David's heart as a desire that came from Heaven (1 Kings 8:17-20). And when it came time to build the temple, resources flowed to that desire in abundance (1 Kings 5). Heaven will only finance building projects that are inspired by God's desire in the earth. (Photo via Pixabay)

Building according to Heaven's desire qualifies us for Heaven's funding. Building according to the blueprints of Heaven qualifies us for the release of the supernatural inheritance of Jesus to build the temple in the earth, to build structures and systems that God will fill with His glory!

When you live according to the economy and the ways of Heaven, the only burden or debt you carry is to love. The economy of Heaven works according to blessing, because we are sons and daughters of the Most High God. We prosper because our Daddy owns the Kingdom and that is our inheritance.

Stephen Powell
Lion of Light Ministries
Email: info@lionoflight.org

Stephen Powell is an Itinerant Minister commissioned under Steve Toliver of "Abundance of Rain Ministries", and is an Associate Revivalist through "Fresh Fire Ministries" under Todd Bentley. When he was a teenager God began to visit Stephen in powerful encounters in the Secret Place during extended seasons of fasting and prayer which has released a deep and tangible anointing in his life! Stephen's passion is to perpetuate revival culture where ever he goes and continue to walk in greater demonstrations of intimacy, power and glory with Jesus! Stephen is known for his strong faith for the miraculous and a fiery prophetic preaching anointing that erupts during his times of ministry. He is also acknowledged as a true Seer gift to the Body of Christ, marked by the glory realm he carries and producing an atmosphere of constant visions and dreams! He currently resides in Fort Mill, South Carolina with his wife and four children, and serves on Todd Bentley's Senior Apostolic Board.

To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Stephen Powell's Itinerary:

Note: Events are subject to change at the ministry's discretion. We suggest you always check first with the event contact listed here and/or directly visit their website for latest updates on each event.

September 23-25, 2016 (Fri 7pm, Sat 2pm/7pm, Sun 7pm)
349 West Commercial Street Suite 1900, East Rochester, New York 14445

October 7-16, 2016
Alaska Ablaze
Fairbanks / Northgate House of Prayer / TBA
Minto / Minto Worship Center / TBA
Wasilla / TBA

October 28-30, 2016
New Covenant International Ministries
1461 North Chestnut Ave., Fresno, California 93703

WIGS2014     NEW!
Encountering Heaven Conference Set
by Kat Kerr

$36.00
Order the CD     
$45.00
Order the CD     
$25.00
Order the Download

Product     Great Transfer of Wealth: Financial Release for Advancing Gods Kingdom
by C. Peter Wagner
$14.99
Book
Order Now!
by phone

An ElijahList Paid Advertisement

Do you want to know what God is saying to you today? - Subscribe to our email list
An ElijahList Paid Advertisement
Shop Our Store! - Free Shipping for all USA orders over $75!
Make the Elijah List Your Homepage
Do you want to know what God is saying to you today? - Subscribe to our email list
Home | Store | Subscribe | Links | Prophetic Words | Support Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | RSS Subscribe

[SIZE=14pt]1 Thessalonians 5:17: [/SIZE]Pray without ceasing.

[SIZE=14pt]Philippians 4:6: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [/SIZE]

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I lift up all those I love, care about ( including myself), and the writer of this prayer. God I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless each and every one of us on an individual basis, with what we each stand in need of  and everything that You want us to have (physically, spiritually, financially, mentally, and emotionally).  May we all come to know You better, love You more, and live our lives as an act of worship unto You.  God give Your angels charge over each of us, to protect us from all evil, hurt, harm, and  danger. Protect and vindicate us O Lord.  Remove all the wrong relationships in our lives.  Remove all those in our lives who want to, would try to, and or would drive us from You.  Remove those who would hinder or stop us from reaching our God given destiny. God bless each of us with a made up mind, the desire, wisdom,  knowledge and strength from You to achieve our destiny in Christ Jesus. God bless each of us to live  a victorious abundant successful life in You for You. For in You we live and have our being.   God please honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always.  Thank You God for answering this prayer with a Yes, So Be It. And It Is So. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom