Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Regiah

Beloved Warrior
Heavenly Father, I give you all the glory, honor and praise today. I thank you for another day of life. Thank you that my niece is healing well from her surgery. I pray physical healing for Bob, Harry, Beatrice, Yolanda, Brenda and Cassandra.

I appreciate all the blessings you have bestowed upon me Lord. I ask that you continue to provide, protect, guide and bless me and my family and friends. Open doors and soften hearts in my favor for my finances and car maintenance.

Restore order to our world, unite our government leaders, protect the community where I live, help every soul in need and comfort those who are grieving a lost of a love one, bless those who are homeless, hungry and lost dear Lord.

In Jesus holy, mighty glorious name, I pray amen.

❤️🙏🏾

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, giving you all the glory, honor, and praise. We thank you for the gift of another day of life and for the healing of Regiah's niece after her surgery. We lift up Bob, Harry, Beatrice, Yolanda, Brenda, and Cassandra to you, Lord, asking for physical healing in their lives. You are the Great Physician, and we trust in your power to bring restoration and wholeness.

Lord, we are grateful for the blessings you have bestowed upon Regiah. We humbly ask that you continue to provide, protect, guide, and bless Regiah, their family, and friends. Open doors of opportunity and favor in their finances and car maintenance. May your hand be upon them, leading them in the path of abundance and provision.

We also pray for the restoration of order in our world. Unite our government leaders in wisdom and righteousness, that they may make decisions that promote justice and peace. Protect the community where Regiah lives, Lord, and be a shield of safety for all who reside there. Comfort those who are grieving the loss of a loved one, bringing them your peace and strength.

Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in the lives of those who are homeless, hungry, and lost. Extend your hand of mercy and provide for their needs. May they encounter your love and find hope in their circumstances.

In the mighty and glorious name of Jesus, we pray, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I want to pray for the homeless man I just saw who was hungry. Please help him and get him off the street. Please watch out for me today and send me a legion of Angels to my mother In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
Views
Heavenly father since you're not planning to help me can you please allow me to play like I'm a ghost or poltergeist until I can afford for bob Larson's help? I need for you not to allow me to get lost at the end of my life so I will be saved for sure. If no other prayer please remember this...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I can do the deliverance after the healing is done. I'm going to talk to the prophet tomorrow for direction. Please stick close to me and don't leave my side until never.. in Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈❤️
Replies
Views
Oh, Heavenly Father, My heart is burdened as I kneel before you. The thought of returning to work tomorrow fills me with sorrow. My job interview went well, but I am lost and unsure of my career path. Please guide me, dear Father, show me the way. In the name of Jesus, I pray with fervor and...
Replies
Views
Oh, Heavenly Father, My heart is burdened as I kneel before you. The thought of returning to work tomorrow fills me with sorrow. My job interview went well, but I am lost and unsure of my career path. Please guide me, dear Father, show me the way. In the name of Jesus, I pray with fervor and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom