Heavenly Father with my faith and trust in You ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria Dsouza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maria Dsouza

Guest
Heavenly Father with my faith and trust in You alone I pray for my brother that he will get a good job soon and as per his profile too.

Lord Jesus I pray for ### that there will be a total change in her behavior and that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them. I pray that she will take the family prayers seriously and will involve everyone in it.

Heavenly Father I pray for a good day at the office today and that we all the staff will work as a team in a friendly way and that ### too will communicate and cooperate with ### and ### and will use the slang and abusive language too. I pray that I will do my work correctly without any mistakes and will be able to leave the office on time too.

Lord Jesus I pray for ### that he will do well in today's exams and will be able to answer all the questions and will not fail in this paper. I pray that he will talk politely to his grandparents and will take part in the family prayer too.

Lord Jesus I pray that the family disputes between my Aunty ### and her nephew ### and the other family members will be resolved amicably too, and that my Aunty will not sign any papers in a haste but will read carefully before signing them.

Lord I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-laws and that we all will live as a united family too.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
143
Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
233
I requested prayer for my journey with Christ emotionally and financially. Blessings. A more stable job to have peace. ### storage is set for auction in a few days. A ministry paid half and the remainder is due by Thursday but this week before auction. I spoke with someone yesterday, a pastor...
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom