"Let's Pray for this Nation" Father we come Boldly before your throne of Grace praying for our Nation, The United States of America. The election is done and they are counting the votes. This Nation needs healing and healing means this Nation must change. But I want to first thank you Father...
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for the salvation of ###, a prisoner in ### set for execution tomorrow. Pray that he will be born again by receiving Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That even if he dies, that he will have life in Christ. God does not desire that any man perish but that ALL come to repentance. Heavenly...
I humbly ask for your prayers. I am currently struggling in my subject Mineral Deposits. I did not pass any of the five written exams and only managed to get a 50% rating, leaving me with an initial grade of 53, where 60 is the passing grade. My last hope is the oral examination tomorrow. I am...