Heavenly Father the pain in two teeth and a ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father the pain in two teeth and a migraine on the same side is so severe I can't sleep. Please God end the pain so I can sleep and heal my teeth and migraines. Thank You. Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in the back teeth and gum on the left side to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
161
Tooth pain multiple teeth, very little money, dentists unsure which very expensive fix to do. May it please you God to fix my teeth and have enough money left to pay my bills.
Replies
10
Views
139
Please pray for my teeth and nerves. I‘m in pain for 2 years now. And I feel very anxious since I can’t find any rest in my mind. Every night i grind with my teeth which is making everything even worse. I feel like giving up. I need jesus so much! Thank you very much for praying! God bless you all!
Replies
11
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,539
Messages
16,800,685
Members
650,062
Latest member
Shnorouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom