Heavenly Father thank you the snow storm ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you the snow storm was not as bad as they were saying it would be, and thank you that we did not lose our power. Praise God. But there were other folks who did get the snowstorm worse than us. Let us pray they have their power, they are warm and have food to eat. Thank you for watching over all of us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:)Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me develop a close intimate loving relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me develop the habit of spending quality quiet time alone with You daily, praying, meditating on and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever prayed or thought as we seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each one of us. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my ### come and ### my snow and dig my car out and don't charge me a lot. I'm disabled and can't shovel the snow. It's a lot...please also pray my ### don't have to go tomorrow. It's really bad outside and freezing cold. ###...Amen
Replies
7
Views
254
Please pray for my family during this upcoming storm that is hitting much of the country. Pray for all of us to remain safe and out of harm's way. Pray that the expected ice is not enough to do widespread damage and that power outages do not occur. I’m really anxious and hoping we will all stay...
Replies
7
Views
324
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom