Heavenly Father thank you my family is ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you my family is feeling better from this flu we had. Please continue to heal ### of this bumb in her breast she has. Dissolve it Father in every way she needs and no more problems. Please heal these friends who are not feeling well. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you and PRAISE you Father, Lord Jesus for them feeling better. Please grant these requests. Thank you Lord. Amen
 
God bless you. I prayed for your ### & for all of your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father thank you my family is feeling better from this flu we had. Please continue to heal ### of this bumb in her breast she has. Dissolve it Father in every way she needs and no more problems. Please heal these friends who are not feeling well. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Amen
 
I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
129
Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
230
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom