bocooper
Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for my family and all of the wonderful gifts you have given me. The gift of motherhood, the gift of sisterhood, the gift of being a wife. I praise you now, help me to remember to praise your Name even when it hurts. Even when my cup is filled with undesireable things. You know what is best for me. Right now I pray for my cousin ### and that you hold him in Your Hands as he struggles with his addiction. I pray that you still His Spirit so that You can remove these thorns and heal him. That is what I'm hoping for but may Your Will be done. I long for Your Presence and Your Peace.
Thank you for my family and all of the wonderful gifts you have given me. The gift of motherhood, the gift of sisterhood, the gift of being a wife. I praise you now, help me to remember to praise your Name even when it hurts. Even when my cup is filled with undesireable things. You know what is best for me. Right now I pray for my cousin ### and that you hold him in Your Hands as he struggles with his addiction. I pray that you still His Spirit so that You can remove these thorns and heal him. That is what I'm hoping for but may Your Will be done. I long for Your Presence and Your Peace.
