Heavenly Father some how I have hurt my wrist. Its

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for the wrist and for all other prayer requests she has concerning herself and her family and friends.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my thoat hursts and i feel frustrated wiht my### who has ###. i feel she never realy sees me and its reall affectign me. imlonely.im almost ###. i really feel lonely and alwayswihproel who odn real nwo me..
Replies
12
Views
157
I ask for a prayer request for as many people as possible this come from my heart! I cry out to you today out of desperation and much sorrow! I suffer tremendously from the worst case of Parental Alienation ever imaginable! I have been severely alienated from my 3 daughters’ for nearly 7 years...
Replies
7
Views
662
Heavenly Father some how I hurt my left knee. I don't know why it sometimes hurts and then it won't bother me again for a long time. Please help my knee to feel better and take away the pain. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Replies
17
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom