Sussan
Humble Servant
Heavenly Father,
Soften my husband's heart to respect me in front of his family and to respect me anyway.
Lord, I ask, I seek, and I knock, please soften my husband to respect me and love and be thinking about me when we are not together. Lord rebuke his mother, father, and sister, and his brothers' wife; they try to hinder my marriage and cause a rift between us.
Rebuke them, Lord, protect me from their evilness.
Lord, protect me from their evil eyes, evil tongues, and their evilness. Make them stay away from me, my children, and my husband; any harm fired at us, let it go back to them in Jesus' name.
Lord, let my husband hear your whispers that marriages are made in heaven and that you, Lord, intended us to be together till death.
Lord, open the eyes of my husband and his heart and soul to love me and respect me and support me, trust me, and be loyal to me.
Lord, his mother and sisters make trouble with me and my husband; please protect my marriage and bless our marriage.
Bless me and my children.
Thank you, Lord.
Amen.
Soften my husband's heart to respect me in front of his family and to respect me anyway.
Lord, I ask, I seek, and I knock, please soften my husband to respect me and love and be thinking about me when we are not together. Lord rebuke his mother, father, and sister, and his brothers' wife; they try to hinder my marriage and cause a rift between us.
Rebuke them, Lord, protect me from their evilness.
Lord, protect me from their evil eyes, evil tongues, and their evilness. Make them stay away from me, my children, and my husband; any harm fired at us, let it go back to them in Jesus' name.
Lord, let my husband hear your whispers that marriages are made in heaven and that you, Lord, intended us to be together till death.
Lord, open the eyes of my husband and his heart and soul to love me and respect me and support me, trust me, and be loyal to me.
Lord, his mother and sisters make trouble with me and my husband; please protect my marriage and bless our marriage.
Bless me and my children.
Thank you, Lord.
Amen.
