I'm lifting you up to God and asking Jesus to touch you and lead you down the path that He wants you to follow. May you feel the peace and joy of His Holy Spirit and the love of Jesus in all you do. Believing He will answer our prayers. Thank You Jesus amen
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 39:12 – “Hear my prayer, Lord, listen to my cry for help; do not be deaf to my weeping. I dwell with you as a foreigner, a stranger, as all my ancestors were.”
In Psalm 39:12, David pours out his heart to God, expressing his sense...
Psalm 119:131:
I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.
Commentary on this verse:
The wonders of redeeming love will fix the heart in adoration of them. The Scriptures show us what we were, what we are, and what we shall be. They show us the mercy and the justice...
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 60:20: Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 60:20 offers a beautiful promise of eternal...