Heavenly Father provide me the best job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Replies
6
Views
72
🙌🏼 Had 1st Interview yesterday in My Field in the Right Position (with pay & benefits similar to last position -- 1 exact match in 16 MONTHS of searching) -- I pray I'd get that Job, may they Schedule Me for 2nd Interview -- I ask favor with the owner and interviewer, keep bringing me to their...
Replies
9
Views
299
Ok Jesus, I know now I am trusting you to provide me a job and a wife in your word you said Ask you it will be provided so I trust you you will make a way where it seems like no way in term of job and wife and I felt very wary. Please empower me the strength and provision during the period of...
Replies
8
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom