Heavenly father pls kindly forgive me of ...

Pls sir pray for ### have been experiencing setbacks and disappointments at the edge of my breakthrough
I just want to be free
I’m in pains
I want God mercy upon me
I want to be redeemed from this evil manipulation
I’m ### no good job no education
No man in my life
I believe by your words I will be set free
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father pls kindly remove ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### from memory and another girl from season ###. Pls kindly be with my sister and brother. Pls kindly help them at their job. Pls kindly be with my sister's colleagues and supervisor(s). Pls kindly save them if they are in need of being...
Replies
7
Views
213
heavenly father pls kindly forgive ### and for another thing. in jesus christ name. amen.
Replies
6
Views
302
Replies
6
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom